Cost: $780 per person Multiple Locations Breakfast & Lunch Provided
This Application Engineering Course is designed to assist engineers in the selection and sizing of industrial instrumentation. This class will begin with a brief overview of industrial instrumentation and automation used in today’s process facilities, touching on basic measurements and communication. Following this introduction, we will proceed with in-depth training on area classifications along with proper device selection of the basic measurement types such as flow, level, pressure and temperature. The class ends with a comprehensive study of proper sizing of measurement devices under an array of process conditions.
Day One – 7:30am-4:30pm
SPECIFIC TRAINING TOPICS COVERED
- Understand different Area Classifications and know how to apply them
- Select the proper Level device in typical process conditions
- Properly select and size Flow devices under normal conditions
- Properly select and size Pressure devices under normal conditions
- Properly configure type and style for Temperature measurement device
TriNova is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). TriNova complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, TriNova is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.