Join Our Team
At TriNova we help America’s manufacturers succeed in a competitive global environment using our talents, resources, minds and passion – all the while working along some great people, having fun and enjoying job satisfaction.
- Comprehensive Healthcare for you and your dependents
- Competitive Salary Packages
- Three weeks of paid time off annually, as well as ten paid holidays
- Employer paid basic life insurance
- Retirement savings plans with company matching
- Ongoing training and professional development
The TriNova Culture
At TriNova, our culture of passion, creativity and investment attracts the industry’s brightest people making TriNova a unique and special place to build a career.
Every day we enjoy the opportunity to put our talents, knowledge and resources to work to solve challenges America’s industries struggle with in the areas of productivity, reliability and safety.
More Than Just An Internship…
Accelerate your development by being apart of our team!
At TriNova, our primary goal is to provide our interns with challenging but meaningful projects that will have an impact on our company well after the summer or semester is over. As an intern, you will become part of the TriNova family and will be given the challenges you need to grow and the resources you need to succeed.
Get valuable experience in your field
We have a wide variety of internship opportunities. Internships are typically available in the following departments:
Sales | Service | Training | Projects/Engineering Services | Marketing | Accounting | Operations | Human Resources
Earn while you learn!
TriNova’s Registered Apprenticeship Program is designed to introduce individuals to the field of instrumentation.
Individuals will receive job-related experience and work experience while being paid.
With the 2-year apprenticeship program, individuals will receive over 300 hours of classroom content and online training as well as over 4000 hours of on-the-job training.
- During the apprenticeship, you will receive work experience and job-related education in all phases of the occupation, including safe work practices, necessary to develop the skill and proficiency of a skilled professional.
- On-the-job learning will be carried on under the direction and guidance of one of our qualified professionals.