Boreal Laser develops and manufactures Open Path Laser Gas Detection products for variety of industrial applications:
- Leak Detection – provides immediate and unambiguous detection of fugitive gas releases in industrial safety applications.
- Ambient Monitoring – Continuously monitor gas concentrations accurately and reliably over open area and/or point sources for environmental monitoring applications.
This particular technology is ideal for detecting or monitoring for a number of different Toxic, Combustible, Hazardous, or Greenhouse Gases. The most popular gases include: Hydrogen Sulfide/Sulphide (H2S), Ammonia (NH3), Hydrogen Fluoride (HF), Methane (CH4), Carbon Monoxide (CO), and Carbon Dioxide (CO2).
Boreal Laser products are widely adopted in 47 countries in industrial applications primarily for its large area coverage, fast speed of response, and maintenance friendly operation.
There are a number of Measurement Heads available for a variety of applications:
- Open Path (OPX) Head: This assembly consists of Open Path (OPX) Measurement Head, Retro-Reflector, and Cable Kit. When the Open Path (OPX) Head Assembly is combined with the GasFinder3-DC, it creates an Open-Path Gas Detector used in Leak Detection or Ambient Monitoring Applications.
- Remote Point (RPX) Probe: This assembly consists of Remote Point (RPX) Probe and Cable Kit. When the Remote Point Probe (RPX) Probe Assembly is combined with the GasFinder3-DC, it creates a traditional point measurement for applications that require fast speed of response or immunity to poisoning/fouling.
- Stack/Duct (SDX) Probe: This assembly consists of Stack/Duct (SDX) Probe, Retro-Flange, and Cable Kit. When the Stack/Duct (SDX) Probe Assembly is combined with the GasFinder3-DC, it creates a direct measurement within a stack or duct for quantitative or feedback control applications.