Process Insights Delivers Premium Insights Into Process
Innovative Process Insights’ global analytical instrumentation, and process automation products and solutions are at work all over the world delivering innovative and differentiated analysis and measurement solutions that add high value to the customer.
- Dew Point Measurement
- Moisture Measurement
- Relative Humidity Measurement
- Wobble Index Calorimeters
- BTU Analyzers
- Aluminum Oxide Sensors
- Zirconium Oxide
- Cavity Ring-Down Laser Spectroscopy (CRDS)
- Ultra-Trace Gas Analyzers
- Quantum Cascade Laser Spectroscopy (QCLS)
- Myriad of molecular species (toxic, corrosive, hydride, stack gases, etc.)
- Elemental Analyzers for Total Sulfur & Total Nitrogen
- Patented Excimer Technology
- Enhanced Electrolyte System (Ees)
- Away with Frequent False Low Alarms
- Advanced digital Interface (Adi)
- Built-In data Logger-Standard
- Online and Process Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers (QMS) with Speciation
- Residual Gas Analyzers (RGAs)
- Gas-phase process analyzers
- Guided wave manufactures all of the analyzer subassemblies, ensuring consistent quality, accuracy, safety, and reliability
- Guided Wave systems are easy to install and service and come with assistance, training, and after-installation support
- Guided Wave provides support for application development and feasibility studies
- High-precision relative humidity and temperature meter (hygrometers)
Innovative measurement technology that allows the devices to be mounted directly at the measurement site: In-situ gas analyzers take measurements directly within the process under system conditions. These analyzers are primarily characterized by their minimal maintenance requirements and extremely short response times. SICK’s in-situ gas analyzers are available in two different versions: Cross Stack and Probe Type.
SICK’s extractive gas analyzers can be used in a large number of applications. The extractive measurement technology extracts a partial gas flow from the gas duct, conditions the extracted gas, and feeds it to an analyzer module under constant conditions. All the measurement technology that SICK offers – from gas sampling and conditioning right through to the numerous analyzer modules – is perfectly tailored to the measurement task concerned.
Endress+Hauser Analytical Solutions
Complete Turnkey Solutions for Your Analytical Measuring Requirements
Depending on your measuring task, Endress + Hauser develops customized analytical solutions such as monitoring panels, monitoring cabinets, monitoring stations and aeration control systems for wastewater treatment plants. They will support you from conceptual design to realization and commissioning. Better still, with their global support network, Endress + Hauser is your reliable partner during the entire life cycle of your solution.
Liquiline: Drinking/Wastewater Analysis