Powerful instruments for process pressure, differential pressure, level and flow.
Whether pressure, level or flow, today pressure measurement technology is often used for measuring liquids, pastes and gases. With a wide range of sensor technology Endress+Hauser offer instruments with perfect fit for any kind of application.
Competence in pressure measurement
The broad range of products makes it easy to find the ideal solution. No product is suited to all application areas. Therefore measuring systems must work reliably under the conditions of a particular application while meeting economic expectations.
As the only supplier of pressure instrumentation we offer the right sensor for any application:
- Oil-free capacitance ceramic cell Ceraphire: Extremely robust and vacuum resistant. Including membrane breakage detection; optional for cold applications with condensation.
- Silicon cell with process membrane: No sealing, small flush-mounted process connections, high pressures. Optional with MID certificate.
- Unique condensation tight Contite cell: Minimal influence of temperature shocks.
- Fully welded diaphragm seals with or without capillaries: Filling oils depending on the application.
- Function monitored differential pressure cell with overload resistant membrane: Accurate measurement of small differential pressures with high one-sided or two-sided static pressures.