Simple and reliable level probe for freshwater applications
The Waterpilot FMX11 transmitter from Endress+Hauser is typically used in environmental applications for hydrostatic level measurement. It is certified for drinking water applications and can be used in wells, storage tanks, water towers, dams, gauging stations, lakes and rivers.
- Simple and reliable transmitter for various drinking water applications
- Easy installation, commissioning and operation
- Orderable with flexible measuring ranges and cable lengths tailored to fit your application
- Robust construction for durable long-term services
- Suitable for surface water monitoring in rivers and lakes as well as level monitoring for drinking water production, e.g. in water towers, dams, gauging stations
- Compact size d=22mm (0.87”), makes this an excellent choice for applications in bore holes and small diameter stilling wells.
- Simple specification and ordering